- Legal Information
© Copyright 1994 SGW Global. All rights reserved.
- All documents and information on any SGW Global website are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the documents or information on this website may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the express written consent of SGW Global.
- License disclaimer
Nothing on any SGW Global website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of SGW Global or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
- Content and liability disclaimer
SGW Global shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on any SGW Global website, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of non-SGW Global products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by SGW Global. All SGW Global and third-party information provided on any SGW Global website is provided on an "as is" basis.
- SGW GLOBAL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES) PROVIDED ON ANY SGW GLOBAL WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- In no event shall SGW Global be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular SGW Global shall not be liable for direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue or loss of use, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use any SGW Global website, any SGW Global product or service. This includes damages arising from use of or in reliance on the documents or information present on any SGW Global website (including any information posted or placed by anyone other than SGW Global), even if SGW Global has been advised of the possibility of such damages.