FW200L Series is available in the following colours:
Display and Menu Features
- GSM quad band (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz)
- Adjustable antenna
- SIM and phone lock
- Screen lock
- Date and time formating
- Microphone mute facility
- Battery level indicator
Sound / Audio
- 2.2” black and white, full graphic LCD display (128 x 64)
- Bright blue backlit display
- Icon driven menu
- Clock / alarm
- Call timer
- Choice of 10 display languages
- Choice of 10 input languages
- Hands-free speakerphone
- 20 ringer melodies (user selectable)
- Ringer volume control - 8 levels
- Receiver volume - 8 levels
- Keytone on / off
- In SIM 2
- Up to 200 (in the FW200L base)
- Long message 2
- Mail box features an inbox / outbox / sent / draft 2
Network Related Features
- 1000 name and number phonebook (in the FW200L base)
- Phonebook SIM 2
- Phonebook matching on incoming call
- Caller ID
- 20 received and missed call
- Calls list time / date stamp
- Redial memory - 20 entries
- Copy calls list entry to phonebook
- Copy redial entry to phonebook
- Pre-dialling facility
- Three way conferencing is supported, but depends on SIM 2
- Phonebook name length - 20 characters
- Phonebook number length - 40 digits
- Speech codec: HR / FR / EFR / AMR
- Network selection: auto / manual
- Listed network
- Call divert
- Call waiting
- Call barring
- Call holding
- Fixed dialing number (FDN)
- Calling line identification restriction supplementary service (CLIR)
- Calling line identification presentation supplementary service (CLIP)
- 3 x 550 mAh Ni-MH battery pack
- Low battery warning in standby and talk mode
- Talk time and standby time - up to 8 hours / 7 days 3
- Battery back up (long rechargeable battery life)
- 3G and 4G SIM cards can be used in the FW200L, but will only be compatible with 2G network capabilities.
- Number dependent on the capacity of the SIM card. SIM card not included.
- All talk and standby times are approximate and depend on features selected and usage patterns.
All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
FOR A BETTER TOMORROW
- We make every effort through our design, research, engineering and supply chain management to make better products for everyone, focusing on both social and environmental responsibility.
- Meets and / or exceeds EMEA environmental regulatory requirements.
- Eco friendly packaging with a minimum 20% post consumer recycled content.
- Phone housing is built with a minimum of 25% post consumer recycled content plastic.
- Energy efficient charger that meets EU Code of Conduct requirements.